The ADVG BikeErg is a non-motorised, air-resistance bike that provides a smooth, quiet, and challenging workout. The bike uses a flywheel to create resistance, which increases as you pedal faster. The damper on the flywheel allows you to adjust the feel of the ride, from a light “spin” to a heavy “climb”.
The ADVG BikeErg is a great way to improve your cardiovascular fitness, burn calories, and build muscle. It’s also a versatile machine that can be used for a variety of workouts, including interval training, steady-state cardio, and HIIT.
- Air-resistance flywheel provides a smooth, quiet, and challenging workout
- Adjustable damper lets you customise the feel of the ride
- Integrated monitor tracks your workout data, including:
- Strokes per minute (SPM)
- Heart rate (optional)
- Compatible with a variety of apps and devices
- Durable construction can support users up to 210 kilograms
- Dimensions: 122 cm (L) x 61 cm (W) x 132 cm (H)
- Weight: 61.2 kilograms
- Seat to pedal range: 79 cm to 103 cm
- Crank length: 43.2 cm
- Maximum user weight: 210 kilograms
- This product comes with a standard 24 month warranty to back the quality of the item.
- Refunds for faulty or damaged goods on delivery will be accepted.
- The refund window for this item is 30 days upon delivery of your ADVG BikeErg. Please ensure items are undamaged and in original packaging. Cost of shipping will be deducted from the refund value.
Order your ADVG BikeErg today and start your fitness journey!