- Made with ultra-durable engineered fabrics
- Thick padded shoulder straps for sustained comfort and optimized load distribution
- One size fits all with adjustable waist straps
- Laser-cut, black painted steel plate sets with carry handles that can be removed at will to vary the weight of your vest
- Thick 45mm internal capacity for up to 40kg load
- Extra thick airflow panels in the rear, shoulders, and front of the vest to improve air circulation and wick away sweat in tough workouts
- NEW reinforced nylon stitching to withstand the most punishing conditions and abuse
- Front velcro pocket for phone, keys, map, storage or other essentials particularly useful for outdoor workouts
- Front velcro hook & loop attachments for customized patches
- Laser-cut MOLLE webbing for additional attachments
- Water-resistant coating
- Free Advanced Atheticwear velcro patch with every order
- Each vest weighs 2kg without plates*
- 7kg vest = 2x 2.5kg plates inside
- 10kg vest = 2x 4kg plates inside
- 15kg vest = 2x 6.5kg plates inside
- 20kg vest = 2x 9kg plates inside
- 40kg vest = 4x 9kg plates + 1x 4kg plate inside
Which weight do I need?
- The standard weight for women is 7kg
- The standard weight for men is 10kg
- 40kg weights are designed for those who wish to incorporate back squats, vest curls, and many other movements with their vest. They have a highly variable plate set inside so that they can get the most value out of their vest by adding or removing weight.
How do I put on the vest?
- Simply open the two small velcro tabs underneath the front panel, open it up, then slot the vest over your head.